Knitting: The Jul Hat

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

 photo 22115eaf-9b4b-4570-966e-3c87fa4fb124_zps2ac32da6.jpg 

I just bought the Jul hat pattern by Jenny Gordy! It is so lovely. I'm nearly halfway done already; it is such a quick little project, which is a great way to get my feet wet with knitting after a Summer of no knitting (not what I had planned).

I'm using this organic yarn in the color Heather Moorland, which has been sitting in my stash for far too long. I actually bought it and even began working on a cardigan for mini when she was just a tiny baby and I learned very quickly that knitting a cardigan (above my skill set) while also trying to care for a baby was, in my case, impossible. Anyway, it's being put to good use now, so I'm happy about that.

I'm also working on some of my own knit wear that I hope to have up in my shop by October. Once I finish the Jul hat, I'm going to begin working on the Chelsea Cardigan. Eeepp!! My first sweater/cardigan. I cannot wait. I hope it goes as smoothly as a first sweater project can go.


No comments

Post a Comment

GO TO TOP